Our electrical engineering service encompasses the design of power and lighting systems including specification packages for new and retrofit projects for electrical systems. Our specialities include the design of primary and secondary distribution, emergency and standby generation, UPS, telcordia, power systems studies, and lighting. Our design of telcordia facilities include engineering of large draw-out constructed UL 1558/891 switchgear with low voltage draw-out power circuit breakers, synchronizing or paralleling switchgear, medium voltage metal clad and load interrupt switchgear, as well as PDU and UPS systems.
System short circuit and coordination studies are performed using the latest computer software programs from ETAP Power Station.
EG Power Engineering also provides specialized electrical design work involved in laboratories, research facilities, telcordia facilities, manufacturing and health care.
Our Electrical Engineering services can encompass any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Lighting design & calculations using the latest in lighting software.
- Power Systems Analysis
- Short circuit and system coordination studies utilizing power systems software
( ETAP ).
- Electrical drafting & design utilizing AutoCAD release 2015.
- Electrical due diligence studies.
- Electrical tenant finish-outs.
- Electrical standby power system engineering (UPS systems, generator systems, etc.,) and design.
- Electrical commissioning and testing (Testing performed by Grounded Technologies Inc.)
- Electrical forensic analysis.